About IOSONO CORE
The IOSONO CORE processor is the heart of Barco‘s IOSONO immersive sound systems. It comes with a variety of features ensuring an easy installation and adaptation to individual venues. The IOSONO CORE supports object-based audio as well as all standard and future discrete multi-channel audio formats.
The IOSONO CORE comes with standard audio interfaces, a remote control software and synchronization with other media, guaranteeing a smooth integration into show control or simulation systems. IOSONO sound systems are scalable, adapting to your preferences and the characteristics of your venue and application. By supporting a flexible number of loudspeakers as well as 2D and 3D setups, the systems fit in perfectly.
No dedicated mixes needed
Thanks to object-based mixing, the need to create dedicated mixes for different venue, room and system configurations belongs to the past. With the Spatial Audio Workstation plug-in, immersive soundscapes are easily and precisely created. The VST plug-in supports up to 128 audio channels.
Venues & Hospitality – create moments to remember
Be it for concerts and live events or visitor attractions like museums or dome shows, IOSONO sound systems offer reliability, an easy integration into other show systems and a listening experience your audience won’t forget.
Retail & Branding – amplify your message with sound
Let your brand message stand out with a truly immersive media experience. The IOSONO CORE engages your customers in showrooms, flagship stores or at product events.
Simulation – realistic environments at any time
Barco’s immersive sound offers a lifelike sound experience matching the visual quality of simulation environments. An unobtrusive integration of speakers and reliable systems convince research and business customers alike.
- Supports all standard and future discrete multi-channel audio formats (stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 11.2, etc.)
- Enhanced playback for stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 surround mixes with the Render+ add-on
- Rendering up to 128 channels
- MADI and/or AES I/O
- Up to 96 kHz / 24 Bit
- Dedicated timecode (LTC) input
- Wordclock I/O
- 7” color touch screen for preset selection and adjustment of essential parameters
- Hardware Volume Control
- Remote control software for Windows
- Scratch and shock resistant housing with sturdy front handles for convenient installation
- Optional redundant power supply available